Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wine Tasting #1: Dreaming Tree

Name: The Dreaming Tree
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: Central Coast, Acampo, CA
Country: USA
Year: 2017
Price: $31.25



Winery Review: "The rhythm of our California Cab highlights classic aromas of blackberry, cherry, and toasted caramel. It's an easy-drinking wine with a lot of character." -Sean McKenzie

My Review: This wine exceeded all of my expectations, it was silky, smooth and sweet. It had a very strong aroma and I did not know what to expect, however that was followed with a powerful blackberry taste with subtle hints of cherry. I did not pair this wine with anything, because it was just too good on its own! I would absolutely drink this again and it might even be my new favorite Cabernet.


No comments:

Post a Comment