Sunday, September 22, 2019

Wine Tasting #10: Gascón

Name: Gascón
Variety: Malbec
Region: Mendoza
Country: Argentina
Year: 2017
Price: $13
Winery Review: "Opens with intense flavors of blackberry, plum and a hint of mocha. Blueberry flavors intertwines with notes of spice, licorice and chocolate to create a magnificent, full-bodied Malbec. Round tannins and a plush mouthfeel lead the way to a long, velvety finish." - Winemakers Notes




My Notes: Although I am not a huge Malbec fan, I really enjoyed this wine. The tasting notes I was looking for before hand was the blue berry flavors, I was trying to pay close attention to that flavor to try to detect it, however I  wasn't able to. This wine was super powerful with tons of flavors, I would totally try this wine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment